Tuesday, February 2, 2010

and the count is 365

3rd feb'09, maddu called me up and wished me best of luck...
3rd feb'10, maddu called me up and asked "party kaha karni hain?"
Its a nice feeling when things go according to your plan.I always wanted to do a MBA after graduating and maddu was the only guy whom I knew @ IIFT...
The last 365 days have been emotional,exciting,challenging and kaafi kuch... good and bad...
29th april'09, sitting in the jetty and drinking gallons of daru made the entire "matal patti" cry like anything.... maybe the alcohol did its job... I have never seen boys cry like this in my life... "boys do cry... was what I inferred"... never in life did John Denver made me so much dukhi as he did at that time...
Farewell followed on the 30th night and the formal notification came"get ur asses out of here"... not able to realize the ramifications of parting with my friends, I made 'paja' my life support..
Bubai dada's marriage on 4th May mediated some effects.... shaadi was fun.. met all my cousins,had smokes,got drunk with a new company, flurted with gals...
30th june, I came to delhi and the new chapter begins......
made new friends, got contrasting roomies,started adjusting(well I am good at that)and a new life begins....
7 months @ IIFT have been nice to me.... there have been times which have been tough and times where its been awesome...
The lead character of the faltu4 got another break but in a gang called the 'family' by his peers. Its fun being with these 3....although the time we spend is very different from what I had in college(dined together at veg restaurants!!, wasted money in multiplexes,went to movies with gals!!!!!!!!, celebrate b'days eating cakes,entered some girl's room at 3am!!)...

I know my alma mater from HIT won't be able to digest alcohol after reading this post.... may be I have changed for the better or reacted like what the situation demanded...
may be life requires you to play certain characters sometimes.... and its all about adjustments and compromises....

cheers

jishu

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.